Supervisor eLearning Course
The Supervisor level eLearning course builds upon the knowledge gained in both the Basic and Advanced level programs and is intended for healthcare security professionals with some level of supervisor responsibilities.
The study materials address the special needs of security in healthcare institutions including: crime prevention programs, training plans, security operations, emergency procedures and supervisor development.
- Consists of 5 modules with several topics within each module
- On average, take 7-8 hours to complete
- Allows users to start and stop the course at their own convenience
- Provides 24/7 access to your online training
- Version 1.0 of the eLearning Course
All eLearning courses EXPIRE 1 year after purchase. Learn More
- Module 1 –Establishing Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Module 2 – Selecting and Managing Employees
- Module 3 – Developing and Managing Officer Training Programs
- Module 4 - Mitigating Risks and Managing Incidents
- Module 5 - Reviewing Reports and Making Informed Decisions