Basic eLearning Course (Version 1.0)
This Basic Course is based on the eLearning Course V 1.0.
The Basic level of training for healthcare security and safety officers is an introductory program in healthcare security and safety.
To earn Basic Certification, you will need to complete the Basic Certification Exam which is not included in this option.
Some of the topics included in the Basic eLearning Course are; security's role in the healthcare organization, communicating effectively, investigating and documenting security events, and managing high-risk situations.
- Consists of 8 modules with several topics within each module
- On average, takes 8-10 hours to complete
- Allows users to start and stop the course at their own convenience
- Provides 24/7 access to your online training
All eLearning courses EXPIRE 1 year after purchase. Learn More
- Module 1 - Defining Security’s Role within a Health Care Organization
- Module 2 - Communicating Effectively throughout the Organization
- Module 3 - Performing General Security Assignments
- Module 4 - Using Technology on a Security Assignment
- Module 5 - Managing High Risk Situations and Areas
- Module 6 - Assessing and Mitigating Threats
- Module 7 - Making Security and Safety Decisions
- Module 8 - Investigating and Documenting Security Events