Basic eLearning Course & Basic Certification Exam (Based on eLearning Version 1.0)
This bundle combines both the Basic Course and Certification Exam based on the eLearning Course V 1.0.
Both the course and exam EXPIRE 1 year after purchase.
The Basic level of training for healthcare security and safety officers is an introductory program in healthcare security and safety.
Some of the topics included in the Basic eLearning Course are; security's role in the healthcare organization, communicating effectively, investigating and documenting security events, and managing high-risk situations.
- Consists of 8 modules with several topics within each module
- On average, takes 8-10 hours to complete
- Allows users to start and stop the course at their own convenience
- Provides 24/7 access to your online training
The online certification exam tests your comprehension of the Basic level eLearning course.
- 100 multiple choice questions
- 90 minute time-limit
- Must be completed in one session (you cannot exit the exam)
- Minimal passing score is 70%
- If you fail you will need to pay the exam fee to retest
- Your certification is valid for 5 years from the issue date
- The exam expires 60 days from the date of purchase
- To maintain your current certification you must successfully retest at the Basic level or progress to the next level
Both the course and exam EXPIRE 1 year after purchase. Learn More
- Module 1 - Defining Security’s Role within a Health Care Organization
- Module 2 - Communicating Effectively throughout the Organization
- Module 3 - Performing General Security Assignments
- Module 4 - Using Technology on a Security Assignment
- Module 5 - Managing High Risk Situations and Areas
- Module 6 - Assessing and Mitigating Threats
- Module 7 - Making Security and Safety Decisions
- Module 8 - Investigating and Documenting Security Events
- Certification Exam